Wednesday 27 February 2013

It hurts, it pains and i die



It hurts, it pains and i die
I know it’s too lame
But sometimes i cry

The way you went, out of my life
Your memories cuts me hard
Harder then knife

My eyes still wait, on these door
I walk here alone
On these lonely shores

But now i don’t cry for your call
As i have cried so much
That now tears don’t fall

You left your letters and cards too
They say your name
They say the reason was you

You left everything, whatever you had
Your memories in my mind
And your cloths in my bed

I know something has went wrong
But before my memories fade
Please come back home

Your face is still there on my wall
As i miss you so much
That now tears don’t fall

When i see you, i feel sad
It reminds me of you..
And the relationship we had

I feel sad when i see you don’t care
Coz i am incomplete without you
When you are not here

There was no one and no one can be
So what’s use of that joy..
When you are not with me

But now it doesn’t hurt me at all

Unknown Web Developer

No comments:

Post a Comment